Barrister (NP), Arbitrator, Mediator
Local Partner *
At a glance
Barrister (NP), Arbitrator, Mediator, Local Partner*.
Barrister in Australia (dormant), Chartered Arbitrator, Chartered Mediator
- Law studies at the University of Konstanz (GER) and the University of Queensland (AUS)
- Postgraduate studies in international commercial and sports arbitration
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb).
- 2014 Chief Counsel and Attaché to the Secretary General of the Hague Conference on Private International Law (Hague Conference)
- Independent arbitrator, mediator and legal consultant for common law since 2020
- Australian and German
- ADR Arbitration and Mediation
- Online dispute resolution
- Individual and panel arbitrator and mediator in international commercial, investor-state, art, cultural property, travel and tourism, probate and estate, corporate and sports disputes
- Member of leading referee lists, including:
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS) (GER).
- Vienna International Arbitration Centre (VIAC) (AUT).
- Swiss Arbitration Association (ASA) (CH).
- ADR International Register (NL).
- Belgian Centre for Arbitration and Mediation (CEPANI) (BEL).
- Court of Arbitration for the Arts (CAfA) (NL);
- Câmara de Arbitragem e Mediação de Santa Catarina (CAMESC) (BRZ);
- International Centre of Arbitration - Chamber for Belgium and Luxembourg (CIABLP) (PER / LUX).
- Geneva International Institute for Dispute Resolution (GIDI) (CH).