Labour and social (insurance) law
- Employment contract law, in particular termination law
- Collective labour law, in particular works constitution law
- Church labour law
- Collective bargaining law
- Negotiations with works councils and trade unions
- Contract doctor law (here we are happy to advise you on the admission procedure and on your invoice verification)
Finding pragmatic solutions that meet the interests of our clients! In doing so, we always have the latest case law of the Federal Labour Court in mind, but also that of the ECJ - because hardly any other area of law is shaped by European law as much as labour law.
However, we do not stop at labour law, but can use our expertise to bridge the gap to social (insurance) law, so that we can find a comprehensive solution for you without any nasty surprises.
We are also happy to organise cooperation with freelancers in order to minimise the risk of bogus self-employment.