Franziska Stalleicken, MLITT
"Life always has more cases than legislators can imagine."
At a glance
- active in the international art market
- Master's degree "with distinction" in "History of Art and Art-world Practice
- Post-graduate Diploma in "Modern and Contemporary Art" from the University of Cambridge
- Several years of experience at the London auction house "Christie's", as well as with international art collectors/family offices.
- Specialisation as "Certified Family Officer" (FvF) and as "Executor of Wills" (DVEV)
- Art law
- International Art Market
- Copyright and media law
- Inheritance law
- Private International Law
Ms Franziska Stalleicken was admitted to the bar in 2013 and has worked in the international art market since 2007.
In addition to her legal qualifications, she has a Masters in History of Art and Art-world Practice and a post-graduate Diploma in Modern and Contemporary Art from the University of Cambridge.
After working in London for many years - at Christie's auction house in various departments and as a lawyer for the single family offices of two international art collectors, Franziska Stalleicken has been representing art and gemstone collectors, art dealers, artists and family offices, among others, as a lawyer since 2015.
Franziska Stalleicken offers her clients comprehensive advice on wealth issues, international inheritance and inheritance tax law, foundation law and business succession. In 2019, she completed a specialisation as a "Certified Family Officer" (FVF).
After several years of training and working abroad, including in England and Brazil, Franziska Stalleicken also advises her clients in English and Portuguese. She holds legal language certificates in Brazilian law from the Humboldt University of Berlin, in Anglo-American law from the University of Potsdam, and in French legal terminology from the Université de Genève.